- Quotes are valid for 28 days. Any changes to your requirements on the day may incur further charges.
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit of £75 which will confirm your reservation of Bumble and secure your date.
- Full payment must be made one calendar month before the date of the hire. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the hire.
- If you need to cancel your booking, we will need to have your cancellation in writing no later than one calendar month prior to the planned date of hire. Failure to do so may result in the hirer
being asked to pay the full amount outstanding.
- We operate a non-refundable deposit policy. Under exceptional circumstances we may refund part of your deposit but this is at our total discretion.
- We will supply a partial refund (minus deposit) if your booking has been paid in full and is cancelled with more than 30 days’ notice of your Wedding Day. In this circumstance you must allow 30
working days to receive your refund.
- If we receive a cancellation with less than 30 days’ notice and the booking has been paid for in full, we will not offer a refund. If your booking has not been paid for and is cancelled
within 30 days of your Wedding, we can pursue full payment to cover our costs and business loss.
- We reserve the right to charge the hirer a minimum of £100 for any breakages or spillages incurred to the vehicle(s) whilst under hire. In the event of body, paint or upholstery damage to
Bumble due to negligence by the hirer or hirer's party, the hirer will be liable for all repairs.
- We make every effort to maintain Bumble to the highest standard thus ensuring he is as reliable as possible, however as anyone who has experience of classic vehicles will know, they can
occasionally have a life and mind of their own.
- We are unable to take responsibility for unforeseen conditions or circumstances which may result in a delay or cancellation of other arrangements/bookings you may have. These conditions include
but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, mechanical/ electrical breakdown or restricted access.
- Where a vehicle breakdown occurs before the ceremony every effort will be made for the immediate repair so that the journey can continue, or where possible the hirer will be transferred to
another vehicle (not necessarily a VW Campervan) so that the journey can continue. We will cover any reasonable additional costs incurred. If onward transportation is not possible to arrange, a
full refund will be given.
- Breakdowns after the ceremony will not be subject to any refund although we will do everything we can to make sure the bride and groom find transportation to their reception, covering any
reasonable costs incurred for the hire of another vehicle.
- There is a strict no smoking policy in the vehicle at all times.
- We will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or luggage whilst using Bumble.
- PLEASE NOTE: Bumble was manufactured in 1962 and was never equipped with seatbelts from the factory (standard fitment commenced in 1965) and they are therefore not required by law in this
vehicle. All passengers (including children under 18) therefore travel at their own risk. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the vehicle at all times. We recommend that
children needing a booster seat or child seat travel in a different vehicle. Children under the age of 3 years cannot travel in Bumble sorry. We also ask that you inform the parents of
any children above 3 to check that they are happy for their children travelling in a vehicle without child restraints.
- We sometimes like to take photographs on the wedding day of Bumble with the bridal party and guests. We may use these on our website and for our marketing material. If you prefer us not to,
that’s fine, just let us know and we will refrain from taking or using the images.
- We are sorry but due to different licensing laws, we are unable to cater for proms.